The Strange Cloud and The farmer.

Once in a village the rainfall was very scarce and scanty leading to famine like condition The crop plants in need of rain could not develop and survive. The crop at large dwindled causing hardship and led to harassing condition and people could not know what to do although the residents of the village were not sinners, They were innocent They approached the religious people for the favour of praying  Almighty to avert the hardship.  It was done, but of no avail and the prayers did not produce positive results. The efforts of religious authority were in vain.
Villagers observed that the agricultural area near their farms, possessed by an ordinary farmer was however green with normal development of plants, resulting into good crop yield. The other farmers thought and decided to know the reason for his green field with normal crop yield they approached the master of the farm and very politely asked the reason for his agricultural field being green with normal yield. The innocent farmer told  see! I am an ordinary farmer like you but I have been practicing for a very long time in regard to distribution of my crop yield, The yield is divided by me in three parts 33 percent of the yield  is preserved for the sowing in the coming season, the next 33 percent of the produce is for my family consumption, while the remaining 34 percent I distribute among to crippled, the poor, needy parentless children and very old widows etc .This I do for getting favour of His raza.  Almighty be pleased with me. The Almighty is extending His help this regular practice is enabling me to discharges of my duty towards helpless people with none to care or support them.
He further revealed, that in the nights, I see in the clear blue sky some dense clouds appear and (when crop need water) cause the rain, on my land (Devine Help) and then disappear. Probably it is the gift of God that I have been enjoying His favour.  I strongly believe in God and every time I Offer my thanks for this mercy shown to me. The villagers were given the lesson in regard to feeding the needy, in order to please Almighty. And win His favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment